top of page


City of Indianapolis

Mayor's Action Center | 317-327-4MAC
-Report a pothole, abandoned vehicles, high weeds, damaged traffic signs or lights, and any general complaints or requests. Call the office or visit Request Indy to report online.

Department of Public Works | 317-327-4000
-Information on trash and recycling, snow removal, pothole repair, ToxDrop, street and construction projects, and more. 

Department of Business & Neighborhood Services | 317-327-8700
-Formerly the Department of Code Enforcement, this department handles licensing, permitting, and inspections.




IMPD Non-Emergency Dispatch | 317-327-3811
-Any non-emergency question or report. Don't be afraid to call!

Indy CrimeWatch | 317-327-6565
-This IMPD-run program brings together citizens, law enforcement, and local government to reduce crime. Includes CrimeWatch neighborhood block clubs and crime prevention education.

-Our Crime Watch Specialist for Little Flower is Steve Talley, IMPD East District: or 317-327-6565


Local Government Representatives

City Councillor: 

Jason Larrison

District 12

200 E Washington St, Ste T-241

Indianapolis, IN 46204

Phone: 317-327-4242


State Government: 

Senator Andrea Hunley

District 46

200 W Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Staff contact: Tracy Woolbright
Phone: 800-382-9467


Representative Robin Shackleford
District 98   

200 W Washington St

Indianapolis, IN 46204

Staff contact: Derion Searcey
Phone: 317-232-9827


US Congress:

Sen. Mike Braun

115 N Pennsylvania St, Ste 100
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-822-8240

Phone: 202-224-4814


Sen. Todd Young

251 N Illinois St, Ste 120
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317-226-6700

Phone: 202-224-5623


Rep. Andre Carson 
District 07

300 E Fall Creek Pkwy N Dr, Ste 300

Indianapolis, IN 46205-4279

Phone: 317-283-6516

Phone: 202-225-4011


bottom of page